Effective Date: 1/11/2021
Your Home Inspector Guys, LLC (“Your Home Inspector Guys, LLC” or “we” or “us”) is committed to privacy and will only use the personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) that you provide in accordance with the terms outlined below.
Information We Collect
When you use our Sites, utilize our products and services (including, but not limited to, our software-as-a-service platform), request information from us, or correspond directly with us, you may choose to provide certain information directly, including the following Personal Information:
· email address;
· phone number;
· billing address; and
· mailing address.
We will collect Personal Information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply Personal Information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
You may visit our Sites anonymously but will not be permitted to create an account or use certain features of our Sites.
· new or returning visitor;
· duration of visit;
· pages viewed;
· where you found the Sites (search, direct, social media, etc.);
· country you’re visiting from; and
· technology you’re using (browser, screen resolution, etc.);
We may use this data to customize content for you that we think you might like, based on your usage patterns. We may also use it to improve the Services.
Our advertising partners may also transmit cookies to your browser or device, when you click on ads that appear on the Services.
Will Your Home Inspector Guys, LLC Share Any of the Personal Information it Receives?
We may disclose your Personal Information:
· in situations where sharing or disclosing your information is required in order to offer you the services you request;
· to a third party or parties, with your consent and where disclosure is required by law;
· if, in our reasonable judgment, disclosure is necessary to enforce compliance with our internal policies or to protect our Sites, customers, or others;
· to any other entity that acquires all or a portion of our organization by merger, reorganization, operation of law, or a sale of some or all of our assets.
We may also be required to use or disclose your information in connection with certain legal obligations, including, but not limited to:
· compliance with laws;
· in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
· in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
Is Personal Information about me secure?
Your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. If you access your account via a third-party site or service, you may have additional or different sign-on protections via that third party site or service. You must prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password and limiting access to your computer or device and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
We endeavor to protect the privacy of your account and other Personal Information we hold in our records, but unfortunately, we cannot guarantee complete security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
What Personal Information can I access?
Through your account settings, you may access, and, in some cases, edit or delete the following information you’ve provided to us:
· name and password;
· email address;
· company name;
· billing information;
· Advertising Platform (e.g, Facebook, Instagram) account connected
The information you can view, update, and delete may change as the Services change. If you have any questions about viewing or updating information we have on file about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2010-2021 Your Home Inspector Guys, LLC